Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A sin?- its nothing.. its plain fun

A Slut. A whore. A bitch! Really? So what if a girl wants to date an older man? Sin, they say. "Why can't she find someone of her own age?"

Well obviously, if she had found someone, she wouldn't be looking at the older guy. And its a guy right? (Not that I am against gay rights). So why the screams and the yells? She's having fun! Some plain old fun! Why the hell do people start judging the girl and praying for her relationship to crumble along the way? So that she comes to her senses? Yea right! SENSES!

Social norms, my ass. Can we not look at the other side? The guy is dating a younger chic! Or is the grass really greener on the other side? Now just to make things clear, age difference here is more than ten years. Give the girl a freaking break, will you? She's probably helping some lost soul boost his self-esteem, who would have died in loneliness wondering why no one was with him.

Its alright, its no sin- if they think they are in love, then so be it. If they think that its plain fun, then so be IT. And oh, all those people who date someone after calculating the age difference, boy are you in trouble if I find you. Biased love <==> true love? Whatever!!!

So all those girls who want to go date an older guy- go! Do it! Kick some serious ass while you are at it.

Dumb traditions. Why are we femmes the ones answering all the time?


4 comments:

Rajeev Turlapati said...

i dunno al tis but wat i do kno is tis-girls luk much older compared to guys of same age.. :|
but then dating/loving ppl of diff age also isn a sin!
i personally wudn do it :P
ya some traditions are dumb.girls changing surnames(for life!),wat not wat not..

shreybomb said...

@rajeev- in reference to your first line, THANK YOU!! Finally someone said it. It almost feels like people of the same age are amazingly dumb, especially boys lol! Oh yea, don't even get me started with the last name thing. Hmm food for thought for the next post.

Annie Frankovis said...

I don't know who you are talking about specifically, but I dated someone nine years my senior once. I would still date someone quite a bit older. Going with your rant, there's nothing wrong with dating someone younger either. When I was 15, some of my friends thought it was weird that I dated someone a year younger than me, and when I was 16, they thought that it was really weird that I liked someone who was 14. Now, I don't really care. If they treat you well, you have similar interests, and are cute in the eye of the beholder, then have at it, Sister!

shreybomb said...

@annie- I wasn't talking about someone in particular, but I was just thinking about it and how people judge girls according to it. But sure, I will take my twin's advice. ;) love ya!