Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Umm...ahem!!

Not surprisingly, I love my iPOD. The fact that I can put all my songs in that one little thing and change songs according to my mood is just plain awesome. But here's where it gets dangerous. Every evening as I wait to change my bus, something interesting happens. The setting usually is around 7 p.m. and the sun is about to set, and it goes without saying that is pretty, even in a city with so much chaos and pollution, a sun set is beautiful. And for some weird reason, I also want to listen to either Chalka Chalka or Naina Milaike, both from Saathiya. They've got a beautiful rhythm to them, and me having learnt classical dance, its kind of a dance trigger. As aforementioned though, it can get highly embarassing. So I was waiting for the bus at the Texas Medical Center, and of course I am listening to this song, but all of a sudden a sudden involuntary action leads me to act out the song with hands too and I began to do the different mudras. After about 3 mins, when the song is close to ending and I am gaining consciousness of my surroundings, I see a couple of people I know at the Medical Center standing by and watching me. Trust me, I have never been redder in my entire life. I didn't know how to react to their staring and grinning of course :( .

Well I guess its the fault of the music and not the iPOD :P

~Shreya

2 comments:

Rajeev Turlapati said...

lol lol lol
mad :P

Varun Abhiram said...

Haha!

"even in a city with so much chaos and pollution, a sun set is beautiful"

Did you know that more pollution results in more beautiful sunsets? That's why places where volcanoes erupt frequently have beautiful sunsets :)