Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Update!

I got back from India on the 31st of July! India trip= Fantabulous! It was great catching up with old friends, getting to know new friends, and getting to know long-lost friends all over again. Biggest thing- I learnt how to prioritize my life. I have been holding on too many things for a really long time, and a cause de couple of people, I have realized how much I was losing in life because of that. But now I am on a different track. You just have to meet me to know what I am talking about.

But definitely a special thanks to a couple of people, from the bottom of my heart, for making the vacation worth every second. I am not going to name names, but feel free to add yourself in the list :D. I miss all of you terribly though. Its as if I have nothing to do right now, as in you know 1 paisa messaging :P

I will try and blog regularly. Just that I got back on campus for math classes and it is plain TORTURE, nothing else. I am getting back to class in the next 15 mins so I have to run! All you crazy people take care !!!

~ Shreya

No comments: