Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whims of a blogger

Its been crazy how a lot of us have gotten into the blogospehere (as we call it these days). Some of us do it because we love to write, some of us do it because its the trend. But whatever be the reason, I think all of us do it cause we love to write. And then on days like these, when I come up with wierd titles, it basically means I haven't had the right kind of inspiration to write about something. So how does a writer get that motivation to write about something? I know I am very politically/life oriented when I write. I do not necessarily thing its bad, but sometimes I think I lack creativity; which is when I turn to other blogs I read and I am in awe when I read their innovative stuff? Why do I lack it?
1. I think way too much
2. I try to be better than the others
3. I feel bad when people write things that I could have easily written about
4. I go off on tangents because I have so much to say
5. I can never match up to the skills other writers have!
6. So then, why even try?
Because its fun to sometimes whine I guess
I have never written such a random post in my life.
Ok back to reading
~Shreya