Tuesday, April 17, 2007

"No woman, no cry"

As I sat trying to finish my differential equations homework today, I remembered a great song I had once heard as a kid- "No woman, no cry" by the invincible Bob Marley. And it made me think how futile my homework was proving to be. What good is phase plane portrait going to do to the world?

That song portrays the epitome of hope. "Everything's gonna be allright" he sings and that is the entire motive behind life. Live it because you hope- just not for yourself but for everyone around you, that they make it through the day and do something good- for themselves and for the world. When a reality check occurs we become conscious of our surroundings and after a while its back to square one- your monotonous life. Remember the forgotten not today, not tomorrow but forever so that they get the respect they deserve.

Stop for a moment and think why you exist......

~Shreya

No comments: